Tuesday, September 7, 2010

About Us

WoooHooo! It's finally my first blog!!

Let me start out by telling you a little bit about us...

My name is Kiri. I have been married to my wonderful husband, Tyson, since 2004. We were both in school at the time at WTAMU. He graduated in May of 2005 and left the very next month for Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas. I stayed here in Canyon to finish my BSN-RN degree. I graduated in December 2006 at which point I also moved to Dallas. I spent the first year there as an RN on a med/surg unit at MDMC and then transferred to a mother/baby unit for the last 6 months. We decided that Dallas was not our forte, so we made our way back "home" to Canyon. We bought our first house and began making it our home the summer of 2008. I am currently working in the Neonatal ICU at BSA, and Tyson is a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic working alongside Dr. Kershen at Kershen Chiropractic.



August 4th, 2009 was a BIG day for us as we welcomed our son, Trapper Alan, into this world. He was 4 1/2 weeks early and weighed in at 4 lbs 13.2 ounces and measured 18 inches long. I guess he decided that he liked the sounds of the NICU so much that he wanted to stay there a while longer. After 8 LONG days in the NICU we brought him home on August 11th.

Since then our lives have been busier and more rewarding than we ever thought possible! We try to enjoy every minute of it.
Thanks for reading!
~Kiri~










3 comments:

  1. yay!! kiri it looks great!! im very impressed with your layout. looking forward to reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Thanks to you for being my go-to person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Happy blogging! It's so much fun! My blog is at www.etimperley.blogspot.com! I love it!

    ReplyDelete