Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Date Night!!

Tyson and I finally went on a date night Friday night!! We had a delicious dinner at SaltGrass Steak House. I started with a bowl of their yummy potato soup then had a wonderful sirloin steak that was cooked to perfection with a side of asparagus. I topped of the meal with a peach tea (the alcoholic version, oh course!). It was SO good!
We had some time to spare so we wondered across the street to the mall to look at cell phones for Tyson. Exciting, I know!
Our movie of choice was "The Town." It's the new Ben Affleck movie that he not only stars in, but also produced and directed. The theatre was small which I thought was odd considering it is the #1 movie in the nation right now, but we were able to find decent seats. I think that they have doubled the amount of previews! It was seriously 20-25 minutes!! Ridiculous!!! There was one couple that had their 11/12 month old baby there. I don't know what they were thinking! Unless the movie is rated PG, please leave your children at home! She wanted to run around and then she would fall and cry...they eventually left for good and made a lot of people very happy. It was a very good movie. I would give it 4 1/2 out of 5 stars.
A BIG thanks to Lovey for keeping Trapper so we could have a much-needed night out!!

1 comment:

  1. love date nights! in fact, Josh and I need to go on another one soooon.

    and yay for a new signature. Make sure you stop by tomorrow (oct. 1st) because I am posting blog tutorial over a couple of questions i've been asked.. including yours. :)

    ReplyDelete