Monday, October 18, 2010

WTAMU Homecoming

Well, it's been a while since my last post. I promise to do better! We have been busy, and I can't even remember what all we have been doing!
We had WTAMU Homecoming festivities the beginning of October. The weather was absolutely beautiful this year (If you don't remember, last year was freezing cold and miserable!!). Trapper woke up bright and early, so we went and enjoyed the Lions Club Pancake Breakfast. Trapper LOVES pancakes and he even liked the sausage! We made our way over to the fair on the square. We visited Tyson at his booth and then did some shopping! I found the cutest hat...and bought TWO! I'm not a big hat-wearer, but these are so adorable that I have found plenty of excuses not to fix my hair...lol!
Photobucket




















Trapper enjoyed the parade and even rode inthe Chevelle with PaPa for part of it! I don't know who enjoyed it more...Trapper of PaPa?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find your template? It's lovely! I have been looking for some cute layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one was on the template designer on blogspot. I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to designing a blog, so I was pretty impressed with myself for the way this turned out!!

    ReplyDelete